Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Expanding use of language






Tonight I made dinner and called Aloka in from the trampoline to eat. She was tired and wanting to go to bed. I said "Didi, do you want some dinner, and then we can get some books to read?". She said back to me, "I'm not interested in food right now mama, I'm just really enjoying my water". I was laughing!
The other one was when she was talking to Josh's mom, Lynn. Lynn asked her what's growing in her garden, to which Aloka replied "Buttercups". "Oh, buttercups are a pretty flower!" said Lynn. Aloka responds with "Buttercups are a weed. Bye!" and gave the phone back to Josh. We were cracking up!
Here are a few recent pictures, with different various friends and activities.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

ha!ha! i love this post, sabrina. i laughed so much when i read it. aren't our babies wonderful? ox Melissa