Sunday, April 01, 2007

My little gymnast


Ta Da!!



Aloka loves gymnastics! She has so much fun and does the class with 3 other little girls. It's the perfect class size, and the girls are all so attentive. One of her friends is in the class too, Sophie, which makes it all the more fun!
I've got some vidoes too but haven't uploaded them to the net yet. Life has been very busy. This week I'm starting to sell salads (rice and pasta) and cake to a couple cafes in town. It's a good way to earn a little extra cash, and I'm also venturing into the travel agent world again. I've got an interview with a local agency here in Nelson next week, so exciting!





Here are also some fun photos of Nile's 2 year birthday. Yes, that's Aloka whaking on a pinata!
Melissa made a beautiful cake, and she has some great pics on her blog as well, so check it out.

Oh, and Aloka says "Happy Fools Day!"

0 comments: