Saturday, February 23, 2008

And speaking of 3 feet of snow....

Walkway up to our house


Our driveway



Our driveway again


I thought I'd post some pictures of the snow over the past month or so here.
We've actually seemed to have turned a corner here, and spring is very much in the air now. A few weeks ago I noticed the Canada Geese have returned, and I'm hearing all kinds of birds chirping outside in the mornings as we wake up. And of course, most of all, it's been warm!! The snow is melting, the sun shines almost every day, radiating warmth and happy feelings all around.

The seasons are so distinctive here, I just love it. No more of those loooong Vashon winters that seemed to end in June and Start again in September.

And then there's Richards house, yikes!

Here is a video we took when we were up there skiing a few weeks ago.... well, Aloka was skiing!

0 comments: