Monday, January 12, 2009

quick little video

Aloka took this little clip when i was in the other room. I had no idea until i found it on my camera!


Last week I took her for her first real haircut (not by me, by someone who actually knows what they're doing!). She got it cut, curled and even got a little makeup. She was totally enthralled and loved it, and she looked so cute! I'll post some pictures up when I get them from Josh. I hadn't brought my camera with me, so we went to his house after the appointment and he took a couple pictures of her curls!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! That's so funny! I found a video on my camera that Lily didn't even know she was taking! It's 3 minutes long of me talking to my visiting friend- she points the camera at her reflection in the stove, at the floor, at my friend and then hears a change in the music playing to something more danceable and the camera goes along for the ride. Crazy kids!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I wondered if you took a picture of Aloka all dolled up?

Lily has yet to have someone not me cut her hair. One day...

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!!