Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Out of the mouths of babes"

This is what the total stranger said to me after Aloka leaned over to her in a waiting room that Aloka, Richard and I were in., and said "he has really stinky toots". Luckily the lady had a sense of humour as well as having her own kids and grand kids. So poor Richard was only slightly totally embarrassed.

Another incident happened as well, last month, where I received a business call but I wasn't home. Richard was in the bathroom (unlucky for him) and Aloka answered the phone because she loves to do that these days.
The lady on the phone asked for me, and Aloka politely told her I wasn't home right now, just Richard is. So the lady asked to speak with him to leave a message. Aloka said "he can't come to the phone right now. He's pooping."

Boy I bet she made that lady's day!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! Love it! That's Aloka for you.
I'm glad Richard has a sense of humor about it all.