Sunday, July 19, 2009

Aloka's birthday!

Today is Aloka's birthday! She's 6! I baked cupcakes that turned out DELICIOUS!! They're some of my favourites that I've ever made. They are Vanilla cupcakes with lemon icing and a strawberry custard filling, totally dairy free, though you'd never know! But they are light and fresh and we each (me, Josh, Aloka and Larissa) ate two without feeling yuck afterward. so yum. enough about the cupcakes.


Aloka is having a blast, and my sister Larissa is visiting. We went to Lakeside Park yesterday, and first hit the beach, then moved up to the grassy area where we picnic-ed, ate popsicles and played. Aloka and Larissa also went for a trolley ride. It was a beautiful and fabulous day!
I still have tons of videos and a few events that have happened from the past couple months, so stay tuned!


Chillin' on the beach; we love Nelson... beautiful mountains AND sandy beaches!


Then we moved up to the park!



1 comments:

Steve Baker said...

We showed these to Andy and Wendy Karr tonight; they loved seeing you and the girls and sent their love. Wendy was so delighted how you remembered her at SMC years ago.