Wednesday, January 06, 2010

no phone

Ok, I swear all the Christmas pics are coming soon!

But in the meantime, we are dealing with typical mercury retrograde stuff, like our phone not working! Since last Saturday!
Our outside phone line somehow got completely severed by ice or a tree or some other wintery obstacle, and we've been without contact to the outside world, save the internet. (thank goodness we have a satellite or we'd be S.O.L)
I've called the phone company (Telus) a million times raging, fuming, weeping, negotiating (see the 5 stages of grieving) and finally accepting that they are really actually not going to fix our line until January 8th. I hate Telus.
Twice now on two separate calls to them from various friends houses, the phone agent actually asked me for my phone number so they could call us to let us know if there was a date sooner that opened up to do the repair. Seriously??

Josh emailed this me:


Have I mentioned that I hate Telus?

0 comments: