Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Josh is a winner!!


Josh entered a contest the other day, to create a poster for an upcoming event called "All Souls Night". I'm sure you can guess what it's for! Halloween! I'm so excited for Halloween, there's so much happening! The Nelson Waldorf School is doing a series of fun vignettes, and we're also throwing a pirate scavenger hunt party, with several adults in character also acting out vignettes as part of the game. Josh entered this poster today, and he was notified by email that he won! He gets $100 plus a bunch of art supplies from one of the sponsors of the event, a big art supply store in town. Plus lots of publicity! Woo hoo!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Josh. This is such a cool poster. I hope that you get to do lots of fun things like this in the future. You are so good at it

Allison Rivers Samson, Self-care Coach said...

What a cool poster, Josh!!! I am truly impressed. Congratulations on winning; I can see why you did!!