Saturday, August 18, 2007

Presenting the new "do"

Aloka is holding up the freshly cut hair. She saved it, and has been taping it to her baby dolls head.

This all started with Aloka picking up the scissors and deciding she felt like cutting something different than her usual paper projects. Like, how about her hair she says. This isn't the first time this has happened, but she cut enough off that it had to be completely cut.
This was her intention anyway, because the whole time she was doing the cutting, she was saying "mama, i need a summer haircut". So she cut some, and I finished it off. It is super cute, and I think she had great timing. She needed a change, and the weather is perfect for it!

1 comments:

Jewels said...

How cute, I remember cutting my own bangs when I was about that age....of course, my "finished do" did not look quite as good as Aloka's! :)
I remember my dad coming home from work and saying "what happened to your hair?"

jewels