Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Self Portraits and Other pics

I'm still working on getting a whole heap of videos uploaded, and I will then post about Aloka's awesome birthday party. But in the meantime, around the time of her birthday, she made her very own chocolate cake, completely unassisted (almost). She chose what to add, with the exception of me throwing in a little baking soda at the end to help it rise. Then we put it into the oven, and it actually turned out really yummy! She is such a natural!
Here are also pictures of random things and self-portraits of her. Every photo in this post she took. Is it just me being a parent, or does she have a good eye for composition?

Mama on Phone


Still Life with Slippers


Still Life with Flowers


Mama holding cake Aloka made


Aloka makes her own birthday cake


Mama on Phone Still...


Below is the slightly "dark" self portraits. I swear she was happy two seconds before she took these! This is just her "I'm totally concentrating" facial expression.





This photo should be on the cover of National Geographic or something.

0 comments: