Friday, July 20, 2007

A bunch of pics

Firstly I wanted to post this beautiful collage that my friend Melissa made for Aloka for her 4th birthday! The map shows Vashon with an arrow pointing to Nelson. So much thought went into it and we love it so much! Thanks Melissa!



Next are just a few photos of the past few weeks. Here's a great one of Melissa,
and then Aloka in a new sundress that Grandaddy and Jammy sent her a year ago. I just found the box full of 4 year old clothes a few days ago, what a fun surprise! Unfortunately, I still can't figure out how to rotate my pictures. Oh well.

Here is some cool sidewalk art Aloka did at Josh's house:


Here's a picture of me, because I'm hearing some complaints that there are hardly any photos of myself. It's not the greatest in the world:
And then lastly, I've been car shopping to try and find a suitable new car for myself. I went to a Toyota dealership a half hour from here to check out the used car inventory. But folks, who would buy a car from a guy with a last name like this one??? So, there's an apostrophe. Big deal. You're selling cars! I would be changing that name buddy.

0 comments: