Saturday, July 28, 2007

Canada Day pics

I realized tonight I'm more behind in some postings than i thought. For instance, I completely forgot to post the pictures from Canada Day, which was July 1st! I'm having some technical difficulties with posting photos to Blogger right now though.
Also, I will also be posting from Aloka's birthday (her actual birthday, and then the party we had for her a week later) once I have all the videos uploaded in the next couple days. I took A LOT of pics and movies!
In the meantime, you can look at Melissa's blog, which she just posted with some fun pics from the party!


Here are a few pics of Josh and Aloka after picking mulberries off a friends tree:

























And then some pics of all of us a Lakeside Park (the beach part) still Canada day:

0 comments: