Tuesday, January 16, 2007

All done with chicken pox

I was actually fully recovered by last Friday, save for the remnants of little red bumps here and there. But I was feeling completely better and ready to cruise out of the house. Staying confined at home just isn't a happy thing for me. I love being at home, but I also really need to get out almost every day, even if it's just for a bit of fresh air and a change of scenery.
So, with that all pox stuff behind us, I'm trying to make some changes in my life. I'd like to find a job of sorts while waiting to start the toy store. I've contacted various places, and we'll see what comes up for me. It's exciting to thing about, actually being able to earn some money and contribute in some way.
We've had a few mbira nights at our house and Aloka played with Phoenix and Cypress, the daughters of my amazing belly dance instructor, Sarah. They all dressed up like little belly dancers and put a groove on! So cute!

1 comments:

Anna-Kate said...

I love the belly dancing! Aloka is such the performer. :)