Tuesday, January 09, 2007

An update from Pox-land

Well, it's a fact. I'm definitely not as cute as Aloka was with pox all over her face. No, my pox look more like some disastrous acne situation. Hers were nice and neat little red spots all over her. Mine look like some horror you'd see in a book at a dermatologists office. Or perhaps a "before" photo hanging on the wall.
BUT, due to the demand of all you friends and family, I'm humbly including some pictures anyway. Actually, this one just below here, I really like because A. my pox are somewhat hiding in the shadows, but especially because B. I think I look a whole lot like my Mama in this photo. Sorry about the cleavage to anyone who could possibly be offended.
This is my back, which got it the worst, I have no idea why.
So for the most part, things have been great, or at least as great as it can go having this type of thing. I never did get feverish or flu-like and overall feel pretty fine. I'm just itching to get out of the house though. HA. I'm making myself laugh tonight! It must be cabin fever.
Oh, and one more thing I forgot to post about, but the day before I got these dots all over me, I got my belly button pierced. Sort of unfortunate timing, because I can't take any soothing baths due to this piercing, but a shower is actually just fine anyway.
And I just love it. It celebrates my dance, my womb, my belly, my womanhood.

0 comments: