Saturday, May 19, 2007

Sidewalk art

This post is from Josh too. Aloka and Josh had some fun sidewalk art the other day, and Josh drew a couple funny ones too!

From Josh:

Hello Friends & Family,

Chalk Art

This morning Aloka and I spent some time in the sun making chalk art.
She is quite the little artist and we always enjoy our time together.

I love impermanent media like sidewalk chalk...all the neighbors were smiling and waving when they saw us.
If we'd been using something else, say spray painting the sidewalk, their reaction might have been different.
Nice to appreciate the quality of impermanence for a change since we struggle against it so much in life.


This is Aloka's "child" climbing a ladder, by Aloka


Aloka's children on the playground.


Aloka teaching me how to draw rainbows....that is us in the center :-)



Above and below: 2 "creatures" I did at Aloka's request.


And below, me:


0 comments: