Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Some great photos

Josh has been giving me lots of good blog material now that he is using our old digital camera. He takes the best photos, I swear. I don't know how he does it, but he does it.
We had a really nice time tonight. I invited him over for dinner and a movie tonight and we all had a great time. I made some sort of Macaroni casserole type thingie and the three of us made a little picnic on the bed and watched a movie called "Nanny McPhee" with Emma Thompson (kind of a modern day Mary Poppins). Is was stellar and Aloka loved it. It was also really special being together, the three of us, and just having some relaxing fun.

Beach weather is fast approaching us, and we're starting to spend more and more time outdoors. Nelson is spectacular in the spring and summer and I'm eagerly awaiting festival season. I've been really excited to get my truffle business going again, because it's something with very little overhead that I can start right now and be successful with. I'm working on packaging right now, and hopefully will be selling these delectables within a months time. I'll post a photo of my packaging once I get it going. Josh is so kindly helping me design my logo and stickers for us on the ballotin boxes. Can't wait!

In the meantime, here are some great photos of Aloka that Josh took over the weekend!
The captions are the ones Josh added. This last picture is one I'm definitely getting framed. Grandparents: you can expect one in the mail too!
It's proves challenging sometimes to get a genuine and relaxed smile from her like this one at the bottom. Her typical 'camera' smile is the "show me your teeth" smile she does. She is a girl of so many goofy expressions, and Josh has really captured her essence here in these.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh......


Wild Child.....Grrrrrrrrrrr.....


Beautiful Smile

0 comments: